New Revolutionary Roleplay
Welcome, remember to help us build our forum! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome, remember to help us build our forum! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kayla Anderson FBI Application

5 posters

Go down

Kayla Anderson FBI Application Empty Kayla Anderson FBI Application

Post by Kayla Sun May 01, 2011 10:27 pm

1. Basic Personal Information ((IC))
Forename Means Your First Name (IC) Example (James_Pira)
Surname Means Your Last Name (IC)
1.1. Forename: Kayla
1.2. Surname: Anderson
1.3. Date of Birth: 01/01
1.4. Year of Birth: 1986
1.5. Current Age: 24
1.6. Gender: Female
1.7. Nationality(ies): CA, USA.
1.8. Birthplace:Other.
1.8.1. Country of Birth: Acton
1.9. Current Address: Jefferson Motel , Rolland 784

Building Name/Number Jefferson Motel , 865
Street Rolland
Town Los Santos
City Los Santos
State San Andreas

1.10. Phone Number: 7744
2. Extended Personal Information

2.1. Using two paragraphs minimum, tell us about yourself:((Keep IC)) Well my life was really cruel where I lived in Acton in Los Angeles. Crime was running crazy.My life was always to be in some type of agency.I wanted to join because my parents died before I was two years old.They died when some black men broke into my house and killed my parents right in front of me.All the blood and all that was around me.I had to move, so as I did. I went to Los Santos.

I wasn't rich at the time so I have been living at the Jefferson Motel.After I had got a motel I started to look for a job trying to get some cash.Later on , I did get a job , but a very bad one. So I had to quick and im trying to get my life back up by joining this very Agency The Federal Bureau of Investigation.

This question should be used to explain who you are, where you come from, how your life has been so far, what type of person you are, what your life ambitions are, and anything else you think relevant. You can use the question to tell your life story, including as much information as possible.

As much information as possible should be included in this answer. How you see yourself is important, as it shows how you see other people, how you act, and what type of FBI Agent you could become.

2.2. How would you define your childhood?((Keep IC)) My childhood was really bad alot happened like a murder , rapist, gang members killing everyone. I was in a no family, but, my self alone in the dark. After a long time I had fighten through all that pain.

This question should be used to explain how you grew up, who your parents were, whether you had a poor or rich background, etc. How you grew up plays an important situation on how your life is now.

2.3. What attracts you to Law Enforcement? Why do you want to be involved?((Keep IC)) I think that FBI does alot for a living and the FBI is the best LEO faction ever born.I think that I should get accepted for the thought that will help me get to other step.I think im going to keep trying into in this very LEO faction.

Explain why you're applying for a Law Enforcement Agency, why you want to be involved, and why you're not applying for LSPD, LSMFD or the News Team.

2.4. Why have you chosen the FBI as your applying agency?((Keep IC)) I want to apply in FBI and not in any other LEO faction because I just want to be part of something I have never been. I want respect to every single citizen to be safe in this very city.Thats why I'm trying to join this.

Why are you applying for the Federal Bureau of Investigation's over another Law Enforcement Agency? Because it is the best LEO faction that will help more citizen from theifs and stealers and everything.

2.5. Which shift would you able to work in? 14:00 to 22:00

(( Times are GMT-7, same as in game time. Choose when you'd be the most active. Only choose ONE shift, the one you would be on the most. ))

* [ ] 06:00 - 14:00
* [X] 14:00 - 22:00
* [ ] 22:00 - 06:00

3. Basic Arithmetic Questions

3.1. Please solve the following questions for x:

3.1.1. x + 1 = 10
Answer = 9
3.1.2. 3x = 5 + 12 - 2
Answer = 5
3.1.3. 6x = 18
Answer = 3

3.2. Please write a word problem for each of the math problems below:

3.2.1. 42 / 7 = 6
Word Problem = There 42 apples cut each 7 times. How many part an apple have?
3.2.2. 3 x 2 = 6
Word Problem = In a small building of 3 level there 2 person in each. How many person there in building? (total) 6 people.

3.3. Please solve the word problems below:

Federal Bureau of Investigation's wrote 136 tickets in a month. FBI Agent Chanmike wrote twice as many tickets as Lieutenant Clark. Sheriff Caleb wrote a quarter as many tickets as Lieutenant Clark. Captain Emanuel wrote three times as many tickets as Sheriff Caleb.

3.3.1. How many tickets did FBI Agent Chanmike write? 90

3.3.2. How many more does he need to write to catch up to Captain Emanuel? 10

4. Medical Analysis((IC))

4.1. Outstanding Medical Conditions: No one..
4.2. Ongoing Medical Treatment: No one.
4.3. Do You have any heart conditions? No one.
4.4. Do you have Asthma or any other respiratory problems:No.
4.5. Do you Drink or Smoke or Do Drugs. No.

5. Personal History((IC))

5.1.Have you been imprisoned or incarcerated for a Criminal Offence: No.
5.1.1. If so, what?:
5.1.2.How long were you sentenced to?:
5.2. Have you ever been under investigation (Not leading to conviction) or associated with criminals? No.
5.2.1.If so, when?:
5.2.2.If so, why?:
5.2.3.If necessary, who?:
5.3.Have you ever consumed or used any illegal narcotics? no.
5.3.1.If so, what?:
5.4. Do you have a High-School Diploma or its equivalent?: Yes.

6. (( OOC Requirements Check ))

OOC. 6.1. Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes or No. Yes.
OOC. 6.2. Do you have a working microphone? Yes or No. Yes.
OOC. 6.3 Do you have any alternate characters? Yes or No. No.

7. (( OOC Information Check ))

OOC. 7.1. How old are you? 17
OOC. 7.2. How long have you been with New Revolutionary Roleplay? 1 day
OOC. 7.3. Have you been with the FBI/LSPD in the past? In a other server yes.
OOC. 7.4. Do You Have Any Law Enforcement Experience? Yes

I, [Kayla Anderson] UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE TERMS THAT A DRUG TEST WILL BE ADMINISTERED. I ALSO UNDERSTAND I WILL BE INTERVIEWED BY A FBI OFFICAL,AND AT ANY TIME I CAN BE FIRED WITHOUT QUESTION. I UNDERSTAND BEFORE IM INTERVIEWED BY A FBI OFFICAL,MY POLICE RECORDS WILL BE REVIEWED, IF THEY SHOW ABOVE A CLASS B MISTIMEADOR, I WILL BE CALLED BY THE FEDERAL BUREAUOF INVESTIGATION AND THE INTERVIEW WILL BE CANCELLED
Kayla
Kayla

Roleplay Experience : 14325

Back to top Go down

Kayla Anderson FBI Application Empty Re: Kayla Anderson FBI Application

Post by Mike Mon May 02, 2011 5:57 am

Dear Applicant, Your Application is ACCEPTED.Feel free to meet me In-Town for the other tests.

Mike

Roleplay Experience : 14226

Back to top Go down

Post by Moustafa Wed May 04, 2011 11:18 pm

You Was ACCEPTED WITH THE OLD DIRECTOR YOUR APPLICATION NOW is ACCEPTED .

Moustafa

Roleplay Experience : 14244

Back to top Go down

Post by Honda Sat May 07, 2011 5:28 pm

Dear Kayla
After Our FBI FTO Team Checked Your Request
We Pleased to Say That Your Applction Is ACCEPTED
And Soon Your New Leader Ship Will Be At You

Signaure
Honda Osborn
FBI Assistant Director
Divison:Swat Leader
Squad:FTO Assistant Leader
Commaniunty Helper
Famed

What Can I Do FOR YOU

Honda Osborn!.

Honda

Roleplay Experience : 14269

Character sheet
Style:

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by a4tech1233 Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:05 am

1. Basic Personal Information ((IC))
Forename Means Your First Name (IC) Example (James_Pira)
Surname Means Your Last Name (IC)
1.1. Forename: Akira
1.2. Surname: Azuma
1.3. Date of Birth: 02/10
1.4. Year of Birth: 1996
1.5. Current Age: 14
1.6. Gender: Female
1.7. Nationality(ies): CA, USA.
1.8. Birthplace:Other.
1.8.1. Country of Birth: Acton
1.9. Current Address: Kam Hing Street 271

Building Name/Number Kam Hing Street 271
Town Chinatown
City Chinatown
State San Andreas

1.10. Phone Number: 2157
2. Extended Personal Information

2.1. Using two paragraphs minimum, tell us about yourself:((Keep IC)) Well my life was really cruel where I lived in Acton in Los Angeles. Crime was running crazy.My life was always to be in some type of agency.I wanted to join because my parents died before I was two years old.They died when some black men broke into my house and killed my parents right in front of me.All the blood and all that was around me.I had to move, so as I did. I went to Los Santos.

I wasn't rich at the time so I have been living at the Jefferson Motel.After I had got a motel I started to look for a job trying to get some cash.Later on , I did get a job , but a very bad one. So I had to quick and im trying to get my life back up by joining this very Agency The Federal Bureau of Investigation.

This question should be used to explain who you are, where you come from, how your life has been so far, what type of person you are, what your life ambitions are, and anything else you think relevant. You can use the question to tell your life story, including as much information as possible.

As much information as possible should be included in this answer. How you see yourself is important, as it shows how you see other people, how you act, and what type of FBI Agent you could become.

2.2. How would you define your childhood?((Keep IC)) My childhood was really bad alot happened like a murder , rapist, gang members killing everyone. I was in a no family, but, my self alone in the dark. After a long time I had fighten through all that pain.

This question should be used to explain how you grew up, who your parents were, whether you had a poor or rich background, etc. How you grew up plays an important situation on how your life is now.

2.3. What attracts you to Law Enforcement? Why do you want to be involved?((Keep IC)) I think that FBI does alot for a living and the FBI is the best LEO faction ever born.I think that I should get accepted for the thought that will help me get to other step.I think im going to keep trying into in this very LEO faction.

Explain why you're applying for a Law Enforcement Agency, why you want to be involved, and why you're not applying for LSPD, LSMFD or the News Team.

2.4. Why have you chosen the FBI as your applying agency?((Keep IC)) I want to apply in FBI and not in any other LEO faction because I just want to be part of something I have never been. I want respect to every single citizen to be safe in this very city.Thats why I'm trying to join this.

Why are you applying for the Federal Bureau of Investigation's over another Law Enforcement Agency? Because it is the best LEO faction that will help more citizen from theifs and stealers and everything.

2.5. Which shift would you able to work in? 14:00 to 22:00

(( Times are GMT-7, same as in game time. Choose when you'd be the most active. Only choose ONE shift, the one you would be on the most. ))

* [ ] 06:00 - 14:00
* [X] 14:00 - 22:00
* [ ] 22:00 - 06:00

3. Basic Arithmetic Questions

3.1. Please solve the following questions for x:

3.1.1. x + 1 = 10
Answer = 9
3.1.2. 3x = 5 + 12 - 2
Answer = 5
3.1.3. 6x = 18
Answer = 3

3.2. Please write a word problem for each of the math problems below:

3.2.1. 42 / 7 = 6
Word Problem = There 42 apples cut each 7 times. How many part an apple have?
3.2.2. 3 x 2 = 6
Word Problem = In a small building of 3 level there 2 person in each. How many person there in building? (total) 6 people.

3.3. Please solve the word problems below:

Federal Bureau of Investigation's wrote 136 tickets in a month. FBI Agent Chanmike wrote twice as many tickets as Lieutenant Clark. Sheriff Caleb wrote a quarter as many tickets as Lieutenant Clark. Captain Emanuel wrote three times as many tickets as Sheriff Caleb.

3.3.1. How many tickets did FBI Agent Chanmike write? 90

3.3.2. How many more does he need to write to catch up to Captain Emanuel? 10

4. Medical Analysis((IC))

4.1. Outstanding Medical Conditions: No one..
4.2. Ongoing Medical Treatment: No one.
4.3. Do You have any heart conditions? No one.
4.4. Do you have Asthma or any other respiratory problems:No.
4.5. Do you Drink or Smoke or Do Drugs. No.

5. Personal History((IC))

5.1.Have you been imprisoned or incarcerated for a Criminal Offence: No.
5.1.1. If so, what?:
5.1.2.How long were you sentenced to?:
5.2. Have you ever been under investigation (Not leading to conviction) or associated with criminals? No.
5.2.1.If so, when?:
5.2.2.If so, why?:
5.2.3.If necessary, who?:
5.3.Have you ever consumed or used any illegal narcotics? no.
5.3.1.If so, what?:
5.4. Do you have a High-School Diploma or its equivalent?: Yes.

6. (( OOC Requirements Check ))

OOC. 6.1. Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes or No. Yes.
OOC. 6.2. Do you have a working microphone? Yes or No. Yes.
OOC. 6.3 Do you have any alternate characters? Yes or No. No.

7. (( OOC Information Check ))

OOC. 7.1. How old are you? 17
OOC. 7.2. How long have you been with New Revolutionary Roleplay? 1 day
OOC. 7.3. Have you been with the FBI/LSPD in the past? In a other server yes.
OOC. 7.4. Do You Have Any Law Enforcement Experience? Yes

I, [Akira_Azuma] UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE TERMS THAT A DRUG TEST WILL BE ADMINISTERED. I ALSO UNDERSTAND I WILL BE INTERVIEWED BY A FBI OFFICAL,AND AT ANY TIME I CAN BE FIRED WITHOUT QUESTION. I UNDERSTAND BEFORE IM INTERVIEWED BY A FBI OFFICAL,MY POLICE RECORDS WILL BE REVIEWED, IF THEY SHOW ABOVE A CLASS B MISTIMEADOR, I WILL BE CALLED BY THE FEDERAL BUREAUOF INVESTIGATION AND THE INTERVIEW WILL BE CANCELLED

Akira

Roleplay Experience: 173

View user profile Send private message

a4tech1233

Roleplay Experience : 13931

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down