New Revolutionary Roleplay
Welcome, remember to help us build our forum! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome, remember to help us build our forum! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What to post to make an SASD application

Go down

What to post to make an SASD application Empty What to post to make an SASD application

Post by Ammar_Rich Sun May 08, 2011 10:56 am

Ok guys,this is what you need to post if you want to apply for SASD
Just take a copy and put it in your topic.
This is an example you will need to edit it.
Its the basic stuff:

(( IN CHARACTER SECTION ))

1. Personal Information

1.1. Surname:
Rich

1.2. Forename:
Ammar

1.3. Age:

1.4. Date of Birth:

1.5. Ethnicity:
Islam-Muslim-white

1.6. Area of Residence:
Živinice

1.7. Gender:
Male

1.8. Cellphone Number:

2. Medical Analysis

2.1. Medical Condition(s):
No,I am healthy

2.2. Do you have any heart condition(s):
No,I am healthy

2.3. Do you have Asthma or any other respiratory problem(s):
No,I am healthy

3. Conviction Declaration

3.1. Have you been imprisoned or incarcerated for a Criminal Offense:
None

3.1.1. How long were you sentenced to?:
None

3.2. Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?:

Yes I do

4. Suitability

4.1. Why do you want to be enlisted as a Police Officer? ((MINIMUM of 100 words)):
It all began when I saw the cops and Swats and FBI's actions.
They perfect actions and in time acting inspire me to be a cop.
I always wanted to be a hero and that act of the cops and swats and FBI's,so to say show inspire me that I can be also a hero.
I want to help people and stop the criminals.
I will give my best to stop all criminals,so as the smallest criminals and also as the biggest criminals in LS/Los Santos,like kidnapping,bank robbing,drug dealers,drug smugglers,gun dealers and more...

Number of words: 101

4.2. What are your career goals?((MINIMUM of 100 words)):
My career goals are to be respected as a hero,by stopping all kind of criminals,like kidnapping,bank robbing,drug dealers,drug smugglers,gun dealers and more...
I want to save someone's life,I want to be on the TV as a hero,I want that people says : "Ammar Rich is a really good cop".
I love LS/Los Santos and I can't see that criminals dirty the name of LS/Los Santos,I want to see that LS/Los Santos is the best city in the world.
With me as a cop could response fast and support all other cops.

Number of words: 102

4.3. Tell us a little about yourself ((MINIMUM of 400 words)):
Hi?My name is Ammar Rich.I was born in Canada in Toronto the 1990 the 24-th of march.I have weight of 75 KG and I am tall 196 cm.
I grew up in Canada in Toronto and I studied to be a lawyer.
When I was 10 years old I went with my friends to a party and in the meanwhile we met a drug dealer.
He gave us some free cracks, but I didn't use it, except of my friends David , Marcus , Jonny , Armin Rahimic not Rich , Dolce and Carl. Few days later they were addicted to drugs,so they wanted more of drugs/cracks,but they didn't had the money to buy it,cause the next time cracks aren't free,so they made money and sold some stuffs to make them and some of them robbed shops to get money I mean almost every of them did illegal stuffs to make money,but that didn't went good.2 years later the cops arrested some of them Dolce,Carl,Marcus and jonny and the rest of them ran away,so they did not got arrested.It was terrible they couldn't get healed from it,some of them died and just dolce and Armin Rahimic were healed.
When I was 19 years old I wanted to go with my two friends dolce and Armin Rahimic to LS/Los Santos to make money.So there we needed to make money,but how?Dolce knew it how could we make money,cause it was his idea to go to LS/Los Santos,some guy named Mikki told him about a well paid job.
I knew it was some kind a shit,so I was not sure about it if I would join them and at least I did.Dolce got the message from Mikki it said : "Ok buddy,you said you want to make a lot of money,I will tell you everything you need to know about the job,but we need to meet somewhere,cause its unsafe to sms us.Meet me at the unity station."So at the next day we went there at the unity station and so mikki was there with 2 guys.He told us to plant some kind a ... seeds I think and when I heard that I just ran away,they tried to catch me,but they didn't,they got Dolce,also Armin Rahimic was safe and didn't got caught.
I wanted to save him so I called the police.
When I told the police about the person named Mikki they said that he is a most wanted person and that we have luck that we got safe.They surrounded him,it was cool watching them how they do their job,that was the inspiration to be a cop.5 minutes later they caught the criminals and saved Dolce Gabanna.I was happy to see him alive.Today I am 20 years old and I am waiting you to accept me to be a cop I will give my best to stop those criminals.

Number of words: 503

4.4. Additional information / Questions / Concerns:

No that's all

5. References

5.1. Are you currently in employment?:
I am trying to be a cop

5.2. If yes, what is your current occupation?:

None

5.3. If you have any reference(s) from a current Officer of the LSPD, insert them here.

No I don't

(( OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION ))

6. (( OOC Personal Information ))

6.1. Forename:
Rich

6.2. Age:

6.3. Year of Birth:

6.4. Geographical location:
Bosnian and Herzegovina

6.5. Gender:
Male

6.6. Timezone:
GTM -2

6.7. In-Game Level:

6.8. Do you posess any Law Enforcement Knowledge?:
Yes I do,RP a lot as in the real life,such as This is LSPD, put your hands up ((/HANDSUP)) ,use /me takes out his gun from his vest and more ......

6.9. Past roleplay experience:
Ammar/7/none

6.10. Picture of your Statistics ((/stats)):
[URL="http://uploading.com/files/m8d455ma/sa-mp-000.png/"][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

7. (( OOC Requirements Check ))

7.1. Do you have Teamspeaker?:
Yes,I do

7.2. Do you have a working microphone?:
yes I do

7.3. Have you read the Los Santos Police Standard Operations Manual?
Yea,I read the handbook

7.4. How much time do you play on the server in a week? [# of hours]:
I dont know about 30h

7.5. Past Character Name(s) + Level(s):
Ammar_Rich

8. Declaration of Agreement
8.1. By submitting this application to the San Andreas Police Department, I, Ammar Rich, declare that all information contained herein is true and correct. I understand that a background check will be performed. I agree not to inquire about my application either accepted or denied unless instructed to do so. I have provided this information myself, under consent of my own. I agree to ALL terms and conditions as set out in any policy or manual and understand that I may be discharged if it has been seen that I am unfit for duty or have violated any of the following, but not limited to: Policy, Manual, Term, Condition, or Order.

Use this format:
Code:
[color=White][color="DarkOrange"][b][center](( IN CHARACTER SECTION ))[/center][/b][/color]

[color="RoyalBlue"][b]1. Personal Information[/b][/color]

[color="Cyan"]1.1. Surname: [/color]
"TYPE HERE YOUR SURNAME"

[color="Cyan"]1.2. Forename: [/color]
"TYPE HERE YOUR NAME"

[color="Cyan"]1.3. Age: [/color]
"TYPE HERE YOUR AGE"

[color="Cyan"]1.4. Date of Birth: [/color]
"TYPE HERE YOUR DATE OF BIRTH"

[color="Cyan"]1.5. Ethnicity: [/color]
"TYPE HERE YOUR ETHNICITY"

[color="Cyan"]1.6. Area of Residence:[/color]
"TYPE HERE YOUR AREA OF RESIDENCE"

[color="Cyan"]1.7. Gender: [/color]
"TYPE HERE YOUR GENDER"

[color="Cyan"]1.8. Cellphone Number: [/color]
"TYPE HERE YOUR IG NUMBER"

[color="RoyalBlue"][b]2. Medical Analysis[/b][/color]

[color="Cyan"]2.1. Medical Condition(s): [/color]
"TYPE HERE MEDICAL CONDITIONS"

[color="Cyan"]2.2. Do you have any heart condition(s): [/color]
"TYPE HERE YOUR HEART CONDITIONS"

[color="Cyan"]2.3. Do you have Asthma or any other respiratory problem(s): [/color]
"TYPE HERE IF YOU HAVE ANY ASTHMA PROBLEM"

[color="RoyalBlue"][b]3. Conviction Declaration[/b][/color]

[color="Cyan"]3.1. Have you been imprisoned or incarcerated for a Criminal Offense: [/color]
"TYPE HERE IF YOU EVER DID ANY CRIMINAL OFFENSE"

[color="Cyan"]3.1.1. How long were you sentenced to?: [/color]
"TYPE HERE HOW LONG WERE YOU SENTENCED TO"

[color="Cyan"]
3.2. Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: [/color]
"TYPE HERE IF YOU HAVE YOU DRIVING LICENSE"

[color="RoyalBlue"][b]4. Suitability[/b][/color]

[color="Cyan"]4.1. Why do you want to be enlisted as a Police Officer?[color="Red"] ((MINIMUM of 100 words))[/color]: [/color]
"TYPE IT HERE "

[color=blue]Number of words: "TYPE HERE MANY WORDS YOU GOT"[/color]

[color="Cyan"]4.2. What are your career goals?[color="Red"]((MINIMUM of 100 words))[/color]: [/color]
"TYPE IT HERE "

[color=blue]Number of words: "TYPE HERE MANY WORDS YOU GOT"[/color]

[color="Cyan"]4.3. Tell us a little about yourself [/color][color="Red"]((MINIMUM of 400 words))[/color][color="Cyan"]: [/color]
"TYPE IT HERE "

[color="blue"]Number of words: "TYPE HERE MANY WORDS YOU GOT"[/color]

[color="Cyan"]
4.4. Additional information / Questions / Concerns: [/color]
"TYPE IT HERE"

[color="RoyalBlue"][b]5. References[/b][/color]

[color="Cyan"]5.1. Are you currently in employment?: [/color]
"TYPE IT HERE"

[color="Cyan"]
5.2. If yes, what is your current occupation?: [/color]
"TYPE IT HERE"

[color="Cyan"]5.3. If you have any reference(s) from a current Officer of the LSPD, insert them here. [/color]

"TYPE IT HERE"

[color="DarkOrange"][b][center]
(( OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION ))[/center][/b][/color]

[color="RoyalBlue"][b]6. (( OOC Personal Information ))[/b][/color]

[color="Cyan"]6.1. Forename: [/color]
"TYPE IT HERE"

[color="Cyan"]6.2. Age: [/color]
"TYPE IT HERE"

[color="Cyan"]
6.3. Year of Birth: [/color]
"TYPE IT HERE"

[color="Cyan"]6.4. Geographical location: [/color]
"TYPE IT HERE"

[color="Cyan"]6.5. Gender: [/color]
"TYPE IT HERE"

[color="Cyan"]6.6. Timezone: [/color]
"TYPE IT HERE"

[color="Cyan"]6.7. In-Game Level: [/color]
"TYPE IT HERE"

[color="Cyan"]6.8. Do you posess any Law Enforcement Knowledge?: [/color]
"TYPE IT HERE"

[color="Cyan"]6.9. Past roleplay experience: [/color]
"TYPE IT HERE"

[color="Cyan"]6.10. Picture of your Statistics ((/stats)): [/color]
[URL="http://uploading.com/files/m8d455ma/sa-mp-000.png/"]http://uploading.com/files/m8d455ma/sa-mp-000.png/[/URL]

[b][color="RoyalBlue"]7. (( OOC Requirements Check ))[/color][/b]

[color="Cyan"]7.1. Do you have Teamspeaker?: [/color]
"TYPE IT HERE"

[color="Cyan"]7.2. Do you have a working microphone?: [/color]
"TYPE IT HERE"

[color="Cyan"]7.3. Have you read the Los Santos Police Standard Operations Manual? [/color]
"TYPE IT HERE"

[color="Cyan"]7.4. How much time do you play on the server in a week? [# of hours]: [/color]
"TYPE IT HERE"

[color="Cyan"]7.5. Past Character Name(s) + Level(s)[/color]:
"TYPE IT HERE"

[b][color="RoyalBlue"]8. Declaration of Agreement[/color][/b]
[color="Cyan"]8.1. By submitting this application to the San Andreas Police Department, I, Ammar Rich, declare that all information contained herein is true and correct. I understand that a background check will be performed. I agree not to inquire about my application either accepted or denied unless instructed to do so. I have provided this information myself, under consent of my own. I agree to ALL terms and conditions as set out in any policy or manual and understand that I may be discharged if it has been seen that I am unfit for duty or have violated any of the following, but not limited to: Policy, Manual, Term, Condition, or Order.[/color][/color]

Last edited by Ammar_Rich on Mon May 09, 2011 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ammar_Rich

Roleplay Experience : 14202

Back to top Go down

What to post to make an SASD application Empty Re: What to post to make an SASD application

Post by Ammar_Rich Sun May 08, 2011 1:52 pm

San Andreas Sheriff Department Official Handbook

What to post to make an SASD application Sasdlogo

List of Contents:

1. Protect and Serve
2. Officer Information
3. Vehicle Information
4. Police Armory
5. Miranda Rights
6. Refueling Vehicles
7. Central Dispatch Radio
8. Chain of Command
9. Radiio Codes
10. Acronym codes
11. Ranks and Uniforms
12. Legal Terms and Information
13. The Force Matrix
14.Other Important Information
15. Internal Affairs
16. Paychecks
17. Getting on duty
18. Detaining suspects
19. Pertaining Lawyers

Protect and Serve

Introduction

This is the Official Handbook used by the Los Santos Police Department and contains information that is aimed towards our staff as a guide for common practice and code of conduct, and also as a reference for Aplicants and the public who wish to have knowledge about us.

To the Public

The Los Santos Police Department has an important mission to complete, that mission is to protect this city and make it a safer place for you and future gernations. With your best interests at heart and a strong disciplined police force, we will achieve this.

Protect and Serve

Calling for help or assisstance

If you are in the need for emergency
services you are able to contact both the LSPD and LSFMD by dialing 911 (( /call 911 )) and advise the dispatcher where you are and what is happening, and if required (and possible), a description of the suspect. We will attempt to respond to all 911 calls, however, if for some reason we do not report you may need to call again.

Encountering the Police

In the Los Santos Police Department we pride ourselves in being professional, fair, and helpful. If you are stopped by an officer of the LSPD, do not run, that will only cause trouble for yourself. Be compliant and respectful (refer to us as officer, sir, or ma'am) and you will be shown respect back.

Police may conduct routine searches for illegal items, generally speaking unless you are behaving suspiciously you will not be searched. However, again, compliance is always taken into consideration.

Officer Information

Firstly, and most importantly, when you spawn you must make sure you are on duty, have full armour and have an MP5. If not you should go to the locker room inside the station and get on duty (or reduty for armour) or buy your MP5 from the Armory. The command is /LSPD. If you don't want to lose any weapons (Rifle, M4A1, SPAS12, etcetera) you can ride a LSPD car and it will respawn back to your weapon slots.

Faction Radio Chat

(/r)adio
cse this to speak with other LSPD members. Please try to keep it IC as often as possible.

Department Radio Chat

(/d)epartment
Use this to speak with other faction members. Keep it IC at all times, unless completely necessary, or you could be punished.

Megaphone

(/m)egaphone
Use this to instruct civilians from a large distance. It can only be used in Government vehicles only and should be used only for important messages.

Wanted List

/wanted
The wanted list is a list of all suspects. It will display their name along with how many stars they have.

Mobile Data Computer (MDC)

/mdc
The MDC will list a suspects crimes as well as their crime count and times arrested.

Gate Control

/gate
This will control both gates beside the station.

Crime Entry

(/su)spect
This will add a warrant for arrest to a player

Ticketing

/ticket
You can issue tickets to suspects with this. First get their ID and /suspect them, then give the ticket and have the star removed if they pay.

Arrest

/arrest 0 0
This will attempt to arrest the person closest to you, so get out of the car and stand next to the suspects door. Bail should be 0.

Frisk

/frisk
This will allow you to see what a person is holding. (Remember to RP wearing Latex gloves)

Taking Items

/take
This will allow you to take things from suspects, you should take their weapons incase they escape. Never take materials or licenses.

Tazer

/tazer
The tazer will allow you to stun a suspect(Use right mouse button to taze), or friend, so that you can cuff them. It lasts 8 seconds and will need time to recharge.

Cuffing

/cuff
This will allow you to detain a suspect to your car and prevent them from any movement for several minutes. (Remember to RP withrawing them)

Detaining

/detain
This will place a suspect into your vehicle. 1 Passenger; 2 Rear driver-side passenger; 3 Rear passenger.

Entering Houses

/breakin
This will allow you to enter locked houses, this should not be abused. You need Sergeant permission to break in.

Deploying Roadspikes

/deployspikes
This will place spikes that will flatten all tires.

Destroying spikes

/deletespike(s)
This will delete the spikes in front of you, or all at once.

Vehicle Information

LSPD Patrol Cruiser
What to post to make an SASD application Lspdcruiser
The main vehicle of the LSPD. Able to be driven by any rank, rank 0 may not drive without permission, it is the standard patrol car for all.

LVPD Patrol Car
What to post to make an SASD application Lvpdcruiser
Able to be driven by rank 2 and above, it has different handling and is better for off-road driving. Captains may give permission for you to drive this (Officer).

SAPD Rancher
What to post to make an SASD application Sapdrancher
Able to be driven by Sergeants and above, it is extremely capable of off-road driving and P.I.T. manuevering. Captains may give permission for you to drive this (Sr. Officer).

SAPD Motorbike
What to post to make an SASD application Sapdmotorbike
An excellent support vehicle, this motorbike is able to keep up with some of the faster cars, making chases a lot easier to keep an eye on via GPS beacon. Usable with permissions from Sergeants and above. Never use it with a passenger.

SWAT Tank
What to post to make an SASD application Swattank
The SWAT Tank, often called "Mr Splashy" is a riot vehicle equipped with a water tank, hence the name, and also gets brought along for SWAT and blockades. Usable in situations with orders from Captains and above or SWAT Commanders.

SWAT Van
What to post to make an SASD application Swatvan
A strong vehicle that is able to move surprisingly fast despite its size. Easily keeping up with standard cars, it is great for P.I.T. manuevers. Should only be used in situations and trainings.

SAPD Enforcer
What to post to make an SASD application Sapdenforcer
A heavy, but slow, vehicle. The Enforcer is used to transfer SWAT personnel. It may be used in situations only and is great for blockades if placed properly. Usable with permissions from Captains and above or SWAT Commanders.

SAPD Maverick
What to post to make an SASD application Sapdmaverick
This helicopter is useful in pursuits to keep an eye on felons. Keeping up with fast vehicles easily, it is not able to stop them meaning it may only be used to give GPS co-ordinates to drop off passengers via parachute or emergency landing. Usable with permissions from Sergeants and above.

SAPD Predator
What to post to make an SASD application Sapdpredator
An extremely useful, but underused, boat. Used in water pursuits, of course, it is equipped with a set of machine guns and able to keep up with standard boats. It's not very useful against speedboats since it can't move as fast. Can be used for water pickups and to chase water-bound suspects without permission. Patrol with it is restricted for Senior Officers and above.

Ammar_Rich

Roleplay Experience : 14202

Back to top Go down