New Revolutionary Roleplay
Welcome, remember to help us build our forum! Very Happy

i want to enter to national guard

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i want to enter to national guard

Post by vrcinac on Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:24 pm

So you want to join the National Gaurd well then you will have to prove yourself.
1. What is your name:Aleksandar Pavlovic
2. When were you born 19/1/1990______________________________________________________________________
3. Do you know the San Andreas map well yes_________________________________________________________________
4. How good is your driving (Good,Bad) ___________________________good____________________________________
5. In one paragraph why would you like to join the National Gaurd to protect citizens of san andreas ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
6. How well do you shoot i shoot good____________________________________________________________________
7. Do you have a Criminal Record, if so in what no i dont have criminal record____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
8. If you were to incounter a man breaking into the National Gaurd offices what would you do i would tel him to drop his weapon and get his hands bihind his head _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
9. Are you a member of the NRA i dont know whats NRA
10. Do you think Admins should be paid to work on the server.no i think they shouldnt be paid they get admin to healp ppls

vrcinac

Roleplay Experience : 6207

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i want to enter to national guard

Post by Ezekiel_Vives on Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:58 pm

mmm... It has some things good and some wrong, well, you're ACCEPTED but u'll have rank 1, congratulations!

Ezekiel_Vives

Roleplay Experience : 6280

Character sheet
Style:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i want to enter to national guard

Post by Kubz (Old Account) on Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:32 pm

Good acceptance Ezekiel

Kubz (Old Account)
Admin
Admin