San Andreas Sheriff's Office and Department
Below you will find all of the information you need to know about applying for the San Andreas Sheriff's Department. Please be aware that all applicants must be above the age of 21 and must not have any criminal record of any kind; traffic fines and tickets may be counted as well. We will go through a thorough criminal record check of all applicants.
The 4 stages of recruitment:
- You must submit an application (see below) to the SASD Central Barrack. PO# 1032 Redlane View, Dillimore, Red County, 93234.
- If accepted, you will be given a date for a oral interview with your recruiting officer. If denied, you may re-apply in 5 days.
- If you pass the interview, you will then have to go through the world famous San Andreas Sheriff's Department Academy. (Current Academy Class: #1)
- After you pass the academy, each cadet will go through a 1-week probationary training period. Here, we will see how you react while patrolling with Deputies. Each Deputy will analyze you, and at the final evaluation day, you will be either hired, or fired.
Below you will find some guidelines and basic rules you should read before applying. If you break these rules/do not qualify to them, your application most likely will be denied.
Guidelines for submitting an application:
- You must be over the age of 21 years old.
- You must have never been arrested.
- We prefer you are born in the United States of America.
- You must speak English. Other languages that you know will help you get accepted.
- (( You must know how to roleplay ))
- We have every right to deny your application.
- If arrested/fined/ticketed while you have an application submitting, you will be denied.
- If you were previously denied, keep in mind that you must wait 5 days before re-applying. Repeating offenders will be permanently denied.
PLEASE TITLE YOUR TOPIC WHEN YOU POST IT "[SASD] Your_Name"
POST IT IN THE "APPLICATIONS" SECTION AND IT WILL BE REVIEWED SHORTLY BY OUR RECRUITMENT DEPARTMENT.
[center][img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k314/Recueh/sheriffsdpp9.png[/img][/center][b](([color=blue]THIS SECTION BELOW IS ALL IC[/color]))[/b]
[b]Location of Birth[/b]:
[b]Why do you want to join the Sheriff's Department? (1 paragraph)[/b]:
[b]Why should we pick you and not pick other applicants? (1 paragraph)[/b]:
[b]Do you understand the San Andreas State, County, and City laws?[/b]:
[b](([color=blue]THIS SECTION BELOW IS ALL OOC[/color]))[/b]
[b]Rate your RP skills (on a scale of 10)[/b]:
[b]Can you speak English fluently?[/b]:
[b]Have you ever banned or admin jailed?[/b]:
[b]If you answered [i]yes[/i] above, please explain what happened[/b]:
[b]Do you have a microphone and Teamspeak 3/Ventrillo installed?[/b]:
[b]Please show us an example of how you would unholster your firearm (Desert Eagle[/b]:
[b]Why do you want to join the Sheriff's Department, and not other factions like the LSPD or the FBI? (1 paragraph)[/b]:
- Posts : 13
Roleplay Experience : 6562
Join date : 2011-05-11
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum