New Revolutionary Roleplay
Welcome, remember to help us build our forum! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome, remember to help us build our forum! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christ_King

2 posters

Go down

Christ_King Empty Christ_King

Post by christ_zwacc Fri May 13, 2011 1:14 am

Why did you ban me i did not do anything.???
Can you put back my IP address please??

christ_zwacc

Roleplay Experience : 14304

Back to top Go down

Christ_King Empty HELP !

Post by ernie1234 Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:41 am

Hey, Christ , Kubz Banning! I don't know when he log-in, he say's haha i hack kubz account , then he Freezes all peoples , Then he say's i will test you if your loyal , he banned reason's UNloyal many people,s Ban this is, Douglas_McArthur , when i'm on area 51 he teleport to me and then he want to kill me , but he cant. Then he freezes me and also i cant Chat , i am silenced. then i am banned i see on my chat box You are banned from this server , REASON : UNLOYAL please help us .... be careful of him , Please.... dont so trust of him .............

ernie1234

Roleplay Experience : 13929

Back to top Go down

Christ_King Empty HELP!

Post by ernie1234 Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:41 am

Hey, Christ , Kubz Banning! I don't know when he log-in, he say's haha i hack kubz account , then he Freezes all peoples , Then he say's i will test you if your loyal , he banned reason's UNloyal many people,s Ban this is, Douglas_McArthur , when i'm on area 51 he teleport to me and then he want to kill me , but he cant. Then he freezes me and also i cant Chat , i am silenced. then i am banned i see on my chat box You are banned from this server , REASON : UNLOYAL please help us .... be careful of him , Please.... dont so trust of him .............

ernie1234

Roleplay Experience : 13929

Back to top Go down

Christ_King Empty Re: Christ_King

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum