New Revolutionary Roleplay
Welcome, remember to help us build our forum! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome, remember to help us build our forum! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aplication for the lspd

2 posters

Go down

Aplication for the lspd Empty Aplication for the lspd

Post by Arnoud_Decibel Sun May 08, 2011 5:49 pm

1. Personal Information (( IC ))

1.1. First Name & Last name: Arnoud_Decibel
1.2. Age:21
1.3. Date of Birth:19-03-1990
1.4. Nationality:Europian
1.5. Current Address:None
1.6. Gender:Male
1.7. Place of Birth:Amsterdam
1.8. Cellphone Number: Dont have one ((Yet))

2. (( OOC Personal Information ))

2.1. First Name:Arnoud
2.2. Age:15
2.3. Year of Birth:19-03-1996
2.4. Country of Residence:Holland
2.5. Gender:Male
2.6. Timezone:Eastern
2.7. In-game Level:3
2.8. Statistics: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3. Conviction Declaration & Associations (( IC ))

4.1. Have you been imprisoned or incarcerated for a Criminal Offense:No
4.1.1. If so, what? (list all).

5. Suitability (( IC ))

5.1. Why do you want to join the LSPD? The lspd is something i wanted to do since i was a kid and i am fully deticated to whatever i have to do
5.2. Do you have any experience dealing with Law Enforcement? If so, describe it.
No

5.3 What are some skills you can bring as a Law Enforcement Officer (LEO)?
Driving skills shooting skills talking skills whatever you need i can do it

5.4. Tell us a little about yourself. (Minimum 150 words.)
When i was a kid my parents got shot in a robbery and i was put in a foster family.
my foster dad was a police officer and he said we are going to track those criminals down whatever it takes
so we started of at the crime scene when we arived there the shop was open again but still some things remained there when we went to the police station we checked the gun and the name of a guy was on it we went to the guy and he said My gun was stolen and i dont know anything about this.
there was no evidence in the house but we decided to follow him.
when we followed him we came in to a little compound with not that much in it but with all the stolen money and things after that we arrested them and my foster dad told me: you could be a fine police officer boy.
and that was when i took off and started to become what i am trying to become now
6. (( OOC Long Answer Questions ))

6.1. Why do you enjoy roleplaying in general?
The way that everyone has his own meaning in the game makes it wonderfull but the realife things you meet are good to
6.2. What particularly interests you about police roleplay?
The roleplaying with people and to look trough the eyes of an police officer
7. Aptitude Test

7.1. Suppose there is a jar with 3 yellow jellybeans, 4 blue jellybeans, 3 red jelly beans. You reach in to grab a random jellybean, what is the probability that it is blue (answer in fraction or percentage)?
well 100% 10% 40% the answer is 40%
10 1 4
7.2. If your cruiser is traveling at 60 mph (miles per hour) and you travel for 30 minutes, how many miles would you have traveled?
60=60 minutes 60:30=2 60:2=30 so in 30 minutes you have travelled 30 miles
7.3. Using the San Andreas State Law Jail/Prison times calculate how much prison time a criminal who has Kidnapped a LEO AND Possesses Automatic Weapon should get. (( Answer in Hours )).
2 hours except if he went to prison for other stuff before but if thats not the case 2 hours i guess
8. (( Requirements Check ))

7.1.Do you have TeamSpeak?
Yes
7.2. Do you have a working microphone (Obligatory)?
yes
7.3. How active are you in-game?
very active and i will tell you if i am off for a while
7.4. Do you have any alts?
No
7.5 What faction are your alt(s) in?
No
8. Declaration of Agreement
8.1. By submitting this application to the San Andreas Police Department, I, Arnoud Decibel declare that all information contained herein is true and correct. I understand that a background check will be preformed. I agree not to inquire about my application either accepted or denied unless instructed to do so. I have provided this information myself, under consent of my own. I agree to ALL terms and conditions as set out in any policy or manual and understand that I may be discharged if it has been seen that I am unfit for duty or have violated any of the following, but not limited to: Policy, Manual, Term, Condition, or Order.

Arnoud_Decibel

Roleplay Experience : 14259

Back to top Go down

Aplication for the lspd Empty Re: Aplication for the lspd

Post by Kubz Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:34 pm

ACCEPTED, hoever,I need to talk to u IG about jail times,because this server is medium RP, not heavy.
Kubz
Kubz
Admin
Admin

Roleplay Experience : 14982

Character sheet
Style: Balanced

https://nr-rp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down