New Revolutionary Roleplay
Welcome, remember to help us build our forum! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome, remember to help us build our forum! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Farmers Family

5 posters

Go down

The Farmers Family Empty The Farmers Family

Post by Alexandre Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:56 pm

IG Name: Alexandre_S_Unit
IG Level: 3
Bank Balance: 500k
Starting players(atleast 2): Andre_S_Unit; Raphael_S_Unit; John_S_Unit

Family story: We are a group of friends, we've always wanted to be the biggest arms dealers and drug use in San Andreas.
One day we decided to do a robbery at a bank in our country, Portugal.
The assault was given with success, but we had to flee the police, some of our old allies failed to escape and died as we fled the police ...
The survivors were forced to abandon our country and chose believed headed to Los Santos. We had to change our whole identity as it would if we were very prigoso discovered by the FBI or other agencies for criminal investigation.
Now we're in Los Santos, and have already arranged houses, cars, and a good job, we aim to take power in this city.

To this end, we need to create a Family of extremely talented and not afraid to shoot a cop.
We came to Los Santos, with the aim of mastering all the territories, to make slaves of our Police.
Now more than ever we are willing to do anything to get what we want.
After being officially known in Los Santos, the lives of civilians will change forever.
This is my dream since I was a teenager, and now I am an adult, I realize it!
We made several assaults, the pizzerias banks, clothing stores and even shopping malls.

Our first round:
The first time we decided to make an assault, started by a pizzeria, we were 10 and went there to buy some pizza for lunch, so employees have given us the pizzas, we aim them a gun and said it was a robbery, in addition to pizzas, also stole some money (about 500 dolars).
After this round, we started to be more ambitious, and we went to a mall.

Round two:
This was carried out at the mall, we divided them into two groups and were assaulting five different stores, gave a total of 10 thousand dolars (2000 dolars for each one), life was good to us, there was no evidence anyone find a way to pick us up.
One day ... when we met, I (Alexandre_S_Unit) I turned to them all and said it was time to take the biggest step of all ... rob a bank.

Third Assault:
Well, this assault was the longest, took about two months to plan, finally, when we were all ready, we decided to start attacking, then we left for home towards the bank, we got there and took it by storm in less than 5 minutes, the manager, tried to alert the police e. .. well, it was the first time I had to pull the trigger and shoot someone ... The manager died ... Given this state of panic, the officials rushed to give us the money and run away immediately ... but ... when we were leaving, it appears the police were 10 police cars coming towards us. to enter the cars and began to flee during the chase, one of the cars heading and four passengers died instantly, the other, I still managed to save. quickly arrived at the airport and left on my private jet to Los Santos. When we arrived here, nobody knew us and had a tendency to look on the sidelines ... Well, we quickly installed and bought a house and be at home, we asked for a few gates, but they are still being planned.
Well, since we arrived here already are causing some damage, since killing a policeman, until an assault on the city hall.

Finally we see our dream realized ... until a new country, a new city we can make a difference, since we are known as terrorists, and yet we can not be called "official". Now, we are planning to make an assault on Muholand Bank, the Bank's most important city, then we rob Rodeo Bank, and while fulfilling our goals and become very very rich, we will start capturing territories, we will defend our city against any other criminal organization. our goal, and bring peace to Los Santos but only after causing destruction, has eliminated the need for police, the FBI, the National Guard, and all sorts of intervention that opposes us, to me, just shoot me costo of first time, and now, kill people for fun.

I've been killer when I passed through San Fierro, I had some adjustments to accounts in Las Venturas, and now, now I want to take total control of Los Santos. All those who want to help us, are welcome, whoever opposes us is fucked up. No one can stop our rage, our anger, all that we want for ourselves! When we take control of all areas of this city, nor in the whole world will be able to stop. We are the biggest threat, but we are also the only salvation. We are willing to teach new skills to those who want to learn, we are willing to teach the art of firing a gun, we are willing to provide any kind of illegal materials, because we are true warriors.
Now after all this, and the next attack which I do, I will declare war on all gangs and gangsters in Los Santos, I declare war on police, FBI and National Guard. we may be few but are very good. Since children who live with, grew up together, shared everything, toys, guns, money, tobacco, me, drugs and even girlfriends! We are a real family, we are the light that will guide Los Santos to the top of the world! For all the civilians in that city, it is better to surrender our power and join us because "if not can you win, join them" and the truth is that no one can win.

We have a killer instinct, but kill only right, but ... for us, just a reason enough! and our dignity, is reason enough, so if you do not want to die, do not come any closer to us nor do you dare to face us. My late father always told me, "When you fight for something you really want, do not look at means to ends" and that is the message I transmit to all my brother, all who are with me, all those who want to be powerful!
We are ambitious for our official place in society, in order to take control of everything that there here!

Leader: Alexandre_S_Unit

Members: Andre_S_Unit; Raphael_S_Unit; John_S_Unit

Rules: I know all rules, IC and OOC

HQ:
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/g/848/hqgate.png/

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/808/samp027c.png/

Ranks:
1- Farmer
2- Farmer SeedsPlanter
3- Farmer Cowboy
4- Farmer Teacher
5- Farmer King'
6- Farmer Boss'

Skin ids:
R6- 161
R5- 158
R4- 159
R3- 160
R2- 162
R1- 1
Girl- 157

How to join:
Find us (r.6 or r.5) ICly, and RP like a Farmer, and probabily you can join at us.

Alexandre

Roleplay Experience : 14220

Back to top Go down

The Farmers Family Empty Re: The Farmers Family

Post by Kayla Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:29 pm

I like it , but I think it needs more effort like put more pictures. /supported
Kayla
Kayla

Roleplay Experience : 14397

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandre Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:43 pm

What type of pictures?
It will be Accepted?

Alexandre

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandre Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:50 pm

If you accept my family, and scrip my Gang HQ, i can help your server grow up. Very Happy

Alexandre

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandre Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:52 pm

And, you must tell Admins, that they should be more time on-line, because server info is always 0 Players :s

Alexandre

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad Lason Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:31 pm

I believe Kayla is talking about pictures to go with the Story and stuff, I may be wrong but that's most likely what she is talking about, and I agree, a Family Application with pictures is usually better then a Application without pictures.
Brad Lason
Brad Lason

Roleplay Experience : 15091

Character sheet
Style:

https://nr-rp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandre Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:48 pm

i dont know how put pictures, only linked at ImageShack

Alexandre

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandre Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:05 am

Well, i wanna change some thing in my Family please.

Name: Thugs Of Smoke

Head Quarters position and Interior:
ID name: Crack factory http://weedarr.wdfiles.com/local--files/interior/Crackfactory1.jpg
Interior ID: 2
HQ Positions (x,z,y): 2543.462646, -1308.379882, 1026.728393
HQ Name: Soldiers Of The Smoke HQ

Head Quarters location screen shots:
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/g/850/newhq1.png/

New Skins:
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/831/skinsu.jpg/

Alexandre

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandre Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:46 pm