New Revolutionary Roleplay
Welcome, remember to help us build our forum! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome, remember to help us build our forum! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NG Applications [OPEN]

3 posters

Go down

NG Applications [OPEN] Empty NG Applications [OPEN]

Post by Kubz Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:46 am

DONOT REPLY THIS, MAKE A NEW TOPIC OR YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE AUTO-DENIED!!!
National Guard

So you want to join the National Gaurd well then you will have to prove yourself.
1. What is your name _______________________________________________________________________
2. When were you born ______________________________________________________________________
3. Do you know the San Andreas map well _________________________________________________________________
4. How good is your driving (Good,Bad) _______________________________________________________________
5. In one paragraph why would you like to join the National Gaurd ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
6. How well do you shoot ____________________________________________________________________
7. Do you have a Criminal Record, if so in what ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
8. If you were to incounter a man breaking into the National Gaurd offices what would you do ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
9. Are you a member of the NRA ______________________________________________________________
10. Do you think Admins should be paid to work on the server. _____________________________________

OOC

1. Do you have TeamSpeak and a working mic?
2. Have you been in the NG in any past servers?

By submitting this application to the National Guard, I, [INSERT IC NAME HERE] declare that all information contained herein is true and correct. I understand that a Interview by the General will be preformed. I agree not to inquire about my application either accepted or denied unless instructed to do so. I have provided this information myself, under consent of my own. I agree to ALL terms and conditions as set out in any policy or manual and understand that I may be discharged if it has been seen that I am unfit for duty or have violated any of the following, but not limited to: Policy, Manual, Term, Condition, or Order.
Kubz
Kubz
Admin
Admin

Roleplay Experience : 14949

Character sheet
Style: Balanced

https://nr-rp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

NG Applications [OPEN] Empty Re: NG Applications [OPEN]

Post by Ezekiel_Vives Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:27 pm

National Guard

So you want to join the National Gaurd well then you will have to prove yourself.
1. What is your name
Ezekiel Vives
2. When were you born
27/05/1985
3. Do you know the San Andreas map well
Yes, i do
4. How good is your driving (Good,Bad)
Good
5. In one paragraph why would you like to join the National Gaurd
Because i would like to serve the country to make it safer and erase all enemyes and terrorists from the whole world
6. How well do you shoot
8/10
7. Do you have a Criminal Record, if so in what
No, Sir!
8. If you were to incounter a man breaking into the National Gaurd offices what would you do
I would run to him, take of a gun and shout: "Hey you, stop, this is a restricted area, you must leave or i'll have to shoot!"
9. Are you a member of the NRA
No
10. Do you think Admins should be paid to work on the server:
Yes, cause they're always working hard and even don't always having fun to give us a good RP quality

OOC

1. Do you have TeamSpeak and a working mic?
None of them
2. Have you been in the NG in any past servers?
No, Never

Ezekiel_Vives

Roleplay Experience : 14368

Character sheet
Style:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kubz (Old Account) Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:49 pm

FROM NOW ON, EVERYBODY, CREATE A NEW TOPIC, DON'T REPLY THIS!!!

ACCEPTED. When the server is open, you will be the leader of the national guard. Also, you must give me IG permissions to modify your faction if needed. You have two bases, log on IG when the server opens, and I will show you. Also, please help me get the server online, and you can be an admin. Thanks for being truthfull Smile
HOWEVER, get Teamspeak and buy a Mic, and you will be able to lead, your status will be reserved for leader untill you buy one, I can't make you leader yet Sad

Last edited by Kubz_Dez (Owner) on Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:57 pm; edited 3 times in total

Kubz (Old Account)
Admin
Admin

Roleplay Experience : 14441

Character sheet
Style:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kubz (Old Account) Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:51 pm

BTW, one base is close to Los Santos, and one with helicopters is close to the abandoned airstrip, don't look for it cuz I will show you. Also, if you want tanks for the army, you can donate and become the permanent leader fo the Army, and buy it custom vehicles...

Kubz (Old Account)
Admin
Admin

Roleplay Experience : 14441

Character sheet
Style:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down