New Revolutionary Roleplay
Welcome, remember to help us build our forum! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome, remember to help us build our forum! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i want to enter to national guard

4 posters

Go down

i want to enter to national guard  Empty i want to enter to national guard

Post by vrcinac Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:24 pm

So you want to join the National Gaurd well then you will have to prove yourself.
1. What is your name:Aleksandar Pavlovic
2. When were you born 19/1/1990______________________________________________________________________
3. Do you know the San Andreas map well yes_________________________________________________________________
4. How good is your driving (Good,Bad) ___________________________good____________________________________
5. In one paragraph why would you like to join the National Gaurd to protect citizens of san andreas ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
6. How well do you shoot i shoot good____________________________________________________________________
7. Do you have a Criminal Record, if so in what no i dont have criminal record____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
8. If you were to incounter a man breaking into the National Gaurd offices what would you do i would tel him to drop his weapon and get his hands bihind his head _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
9. Are you a member of the NRA i dont know whats NRA
10. Do you think Admins should be paid to work on the server.no i think they shouldnt be paid they get admin to healp ppls

vrcinac

Roleplay Experience : 14328

Back to top Go down

i want to enter to national guard  Empty Re: i want to enter to national guard

Post by Ezekiel_Vives Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:58 pm

mmm... It has some things good and some wrong, well, you're ACCEPTED but u'll have rank 1, congratulations!

Ezekiel_Vives

Roleplay Experience : 14401

Character sheet
Style:

Back to top Go down

i want to enter to national guard  Empty Re: i want to enter to national guard

Post by Kubz (Old Account) Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:32 pm

Good acceptance Ezekiel

Kubz (Old Account)
Admin
Admin

Roleplay Experience : 14474