New Revolutionary Roleplay
Welcome, remember to help us build our forum! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome, remember to help us build our forum! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My NG Leader Application

Go down

My NG Leader Application Empty My NG Leader Application

Post by Adrian_Taleb Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:16 pm

So you want to join the National Gaurd well then you will have to prove yourself.
1. What is your name: Adrian_Taleb
2. When were you born: in 1/16/1993.
3. Do you know the San Andreas map well:i know it very well
4. How good is your driving (Good,Bad) :you could say very well.Example: i can travel from SF to LS 100 miles an hour with out crashing or maybe only once.
5. In one paragraph why would you like to join the National Gaurd:
I am working as a Sargent in NG Air Force division already and i am applying to be leader,our general got transfer to NOOSE faction so i am trying to be responsible and be leader and complete my Goals.
6. How well do you shoot: very well i am a Sargent i am have been in NG for long.
7. Do you have a Criminal Record, if so in what:no,no i don't i am clear as the sun is.
8. If you were to incounter a man breaking into the National Guard offices what would you do: i would taze him and cuff him then take him to the prison that is near me Demorgan and prison him.In other way is he have guns i would fight him back and try to stop him and if i couldnt i will kill him.
9. Are you a member of the NRA:no.
10. Do you think Admins should be paid to work on the server:no not really because being an admin is fun and thats enough to go with.

"OOC"

1. Do you have TeamSpeak and a working mic?yes i do and i use them almost every day.
2. Have you been in the NG in any past servers?yes like three times in this following servers:"Platinum Gaming Roleplay" and "San Andrease Life RolePlay" and some more that i dont really remember.

By submitting this application to the National Guard, I, [Adrian_Taleb] declare that all information contained herein is true and correct. I understand that a Interview by the General will be preformed. I agree not to inquire about my application either accepted or denied unless instructed to do so. I have provided this information myself, under consent of my own. I agree to ALL terms and conditions as set out in any policy or manual and understand that I may be discharged if it has been seen that I am unfit for duty or have violated any of the following, but not limited to: Policy, Manual, Term, Condition, or Order.

Adrian_Taleb

Roleplay Experience : 13970

Back to top Go down