New Revolutionary Roleplay
Welcome, remember to help us build our forum! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome, remember to help us build our forum! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*The Hitman Leader Picks up a news paper*

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

*The Hitman Leader Picks up a news paper* Empty *The Hitman Leader Picks up a news paper*

Post by Georgina_Lynn Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:35 pm

Removed

Last edited by Georgina_Lynn on Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Georgina_Lynn

Roleplay Experience : 13993

Back to top Go down

*The Hitman Leader Picks up a news paper* Empty Re: *The Hitman Leader Picks up a news paper*

Post by *~WizzleGang~* Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:39 pm

((This isnt a way to get in we come to you not you to us))
*~WizzleGang~*
*~WizzleGang~*

Roleplay Experience : 14030

Back to top Go down

*The Hitman Leader Picks up a news paper* Empty Re: *The Hitman Leader Picks up a news paper*

Post by Georgina_Lynn Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:28 pm

(( It's an advertisement RP. as I can't be bothered keep wasting money using /ad ))

Georgina_Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post by *~WizzleGang~* Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:14 pm

(( Your not getting what I am saying. You dont ask to join we find you and we ask you if you want to join. ))
*~WizzleGang~*
*~WizzleGang~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgina_Lynn Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:29 pm

Sorry Sad removed Smile

If only you could contact mei
I am a good role-player ask brad

Georgina_Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:06 pm

((Sorry, but, if your a well known RP'r on the server, you should have no problem, getting our attention))
Shadow
Shadow

Roleplay Experience : 14067

Character sheet
Style: Aggressive

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgina_Lynn Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:11 pm

(( I said I was a good RPer, not that I was well known...

I don't see why I bother with things that I wanna do.. This always happens -sigh- ))

Georgina_Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:38 pm

((Ay', don't act all Butt hurt bro, Just RP around, Trust me, It's a small server, WE'll notice u Smile ))
Shadow
Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgina_Lynn Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:49 pm

Shadow wrote:((Ay', don't act all Butt hurt bro, Just RP around, Trust me, It's a small server, WE'll notice u Smile ))

(( I have RPed. I did about a 10-20 minute RP With Brad.
I RP finding info about the FBI Director for 'something'

But NURR Razz

Ill come on in a bit ))

Georgina_Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:51 pm

Georgina_Lynn wrote:
Shadow wrote:((Ay', don't act all Butt hurt bro, Just RP around, Trust me, It's a small server, WE'll notice u Smile ))

But NURR Razz

Ill come on in a bit ))

((Lol Aight well, Hope to see u IG, Just make sure, it's for the right reasons Wink ))
Shadow
Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgina_Lynn Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:43 pm

Shadow wrote:
Georgina_Lynn wrote:

But NURR Razz

Ill come on in a bit ))

((Lol Aight well, Hope to see u IG, Just make sure, it's for the right reasons Wink ))

((I just did about 1+ hour long RP

Did anyone see it?

No Sad

Dis is what I mean, I RP and I don't get seen))

Georgina_Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post by *~WizzleGang~* Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:07 am

(( You should always rp eh if you rp with basiclly everyone then you should get our attention but it's not just rp that counts shooting skills trapping skills nagotiating skills etc... Hitman isnt all that you think it is))
*~WizzleGang~*
*~WizzleGang~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:17 am

(( You spelled Negotiating wrong btw Razz But yea, Dont just RP to join us, TP cause you want to, trust me, Our job is 99.9% RP and .1% actual shooting.))
Shadow
Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgina_Lynn Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:26 am

Shadow wrote:(( You spelled Negotiating wrong btw Razz But yea, Dont just RP to join us, TP cause you want to, trust me, Our job is 99.9% RP and .1% actual shooting.))
(( I'l PM you some ways you could do assasinations... then say that again Razz

Lemme think:
Torture.
Taunting
Make them Paranoid...

So many ways to kill a man without touching them >:}))

Georgina_Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post by *~WizzleGang~* Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:38 am

(( We get the job done son doesn't take us 30 mins to chase one person. Just stop asking to join. ))
*~WizzleGang~*
*~WizzleGang~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgina_Lynn Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:53 pm

WizzleGang~*~ wrote:(( We get the job done son doesn't take us 30 mins to chase one person. Just stop asking to join. ))
(( I am not asking to join, I am just saying I know more about hit-man than you presume I do... that is all I am saying, and that I am quite happily to RP more to get your attention, it's just my RP never gets seen, I hardly see anyone IC so I can't RP... I have something planned today Smile ))

Georgina_Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:10 pm

((Trust me, We keep an eye out.. We have our ways bro, just keep RP'n Wink ))
Shadow
Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgina_Lynn Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:37 pm

Shadow wrote:((Trust me, We keep an eye out.. We have our ways bro, just keep RP'n Wink ))
((
No one's on at the moment, and I hate going on empty servers... I'm going to wait for a few people to come on and then make a nice little RP event, Maybe you could turn up if you was online? Mr Annoynmous Razz ))

Georgina_Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:42 pm

Georgina_Lynn wrote:
Shadow wrote:((Trust me, We keep an eye out.. We have our ways bro, just keep RP'n Wink ))
((
No one's on at the moment, and I hate going on empty servers... I'm going to wait for a few people to come on and then make a nice little RP event, Maybe you could turn up if you was online? Mr Annoynmous Razz ))
((Lol, Trust me, I'm on alot, but You'll see me, If you RP...))
Shadow
Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by *~WizzleGang~* Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:42 pm

(( You shouldnt have asked in the first place then you could've done the event and we would've noticed but asking killed it ))
*~WizzleGang~*
*~WizzleGang~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgina_Lynn Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:49 pm

*~WizzleGang~* wrote:(( You shouldnt have asked in the first place then you could've done the event and we would've noticed but asking killed it ))

(( Look, I removed my post and now i'm having a talk with a 'mate' or a other user... I've not asked, I simply asked him to bob onto my RP event if he wants to later? -.-' ))

Georgina_Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post by *~WizzleGang~* Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:51 pm

(( Stop asking that's it if you wanna bitch slap me go ahead that ain't gunna get you nowhere mija ))
*~WizzleGang~*
*~WizzleGang~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgina_Lynn Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:56 pm

*~WizzleGang~* wrote:(( Stop asking that's it if you wanna bitch slap me go ahead that ain't gunna get you nowhere mija ))
How am I asking?!?!?

Georgina_Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post by *~WizzleGang~* Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:30 pm

Georgina_Lynn wrote:
*~WizzleGang~* wrote:(( Stop asking that's it if you wanna bitch slap me go ahead that ain't gunna get you nowhere mija ))
How am I asking?!?!?
((By making this topic and making /ads on the server ))
*~WizzleGang~*
*~WizzleGang~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgina_Lynn Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:31 pm

*~WizzleGang~* wrote:
Georgina_Lynn wrote:
How am I asking?!?!?
((By making this topic and making /ads on the server ))
I have not asked, since or made an ad since I was told not to. I have removed this thread

Now PISSOFF

Last edited by Georgina_Lynn on Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Georgina_Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next